Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Things never get better

It's all about ups and down. You're just killing me softly. A speechless me just walk alone in the night because there is nothing much i can do. I know what's going on and you're making me like a fool.

And so, I came across a song just now. I can't help but think what if, what if. I'm aware of how much things have changed compared to the past. I'm always hoping that everything will be good all over again. I know it's tough. Because it's all so different now. The things I've decided on, there is a very rare chance on me going back on it. Sometimes yeah, I do get the feeling. The feeling where you feel really insecure, thinking if you would regret doing the things you did.

Behind a person's smile, a person's laughter, a person's joy - there could be more pain than imagined. Don't be surprised someone unexpected will just break down out of nowhere. You don't know where they're from, how they have lived their life. They're human also - with fears; with reasons to cry. "

Go ahead, spending time chit-chatting/msn/text with girls where you always told me that you're busy with your stuff. So yeah your stuff are the girls. You spent almost all the time to chat with her, but you've got no time for your gf. It's late at night yet i'm going home alone. Boarding bus and walking on the corridor with fear and tears where there are cockroaches all over. It feels like you cut me wide open, watched me bleed bit by bit, and left me to die there alone. I know that you won't be seeing this. But, this is for you, for the answer that you could not find in me today.

You know how much I appreciate you. But some things are better left unsaid.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment